Course Name: NRA Refuse to be a Victim
Course Type: Seminar
Duration: 4 Hours
Date: click here for dates
Time: View Training Schedule (Hours are flexible)
Location: View training schedule
Experience Level: N/A
School Name: North Country Training Group (NCTG)
All instructors providing the NRA Refuse the be a Victim are certified NRA Instructors
This is not a firearms instruction course, and does not include instruction in physical combat self-defense. Seminars teach common weaknesses that criminals may take advantage of, and a variety of corrective measures that are practical, inexpensive and easy to follow. Students receive the Refuse To Be A Victim® student handbook, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim® brochure, NRA Become A Refuse To Be A Victim® Instructor Brochure, Refuse To Be A Victim® Firearms Supplement, and a course completion certificate.
- Pistol permit and or proof that you are in the process of obtaining a permit
- Law Abiding Citizen
- Proof of NRA Basic Course attendance or
- Proof of NRA First Steps - Pistol Orientation
- Proof of NCTG Basic Pistol Course attendance (Preferred) or
- DD214 indicating that you carried pistol and qualified on the pistol or
- Passing a Pre-Course Assessment
- Criminal psychology
- Automobile crimes
- Cyber safety
- Home security
- Variety of crime prevention strategies including carjack avoidance techniques
- Use of personal safety devices, and more
- Please wear clothing in good taste
Training Course Tuition and Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Full payment due upon course start date.
- Private session for group or organizations.
- We accept, cash, check or money order.
- Full refund in effect if student cancels 7 days prior to course start date
- Full refund in effect if NCTG cancels the course
- Refund will be issued via cash, check or money order
Go to Training Schedule for dates to register